lundi 16 janvier 2012

Hey everyone !

Last week has been a busy week and I got this crazy idea of an illustration that is kicking my ass really badly. I spent almost all my time on this and hopefuly I'm strating to see the end of it.

Here is the last week studies sheet : and it has been all about water goddamned !!!


I have just one thing to say : water is freaking haaaarrrrddd...

So as I don't have any concepts, drawings or stuff like that to show, I'll put the actual stage of the water elemental.


Any feedback is highly welcome :)I hope that I will be able to finish this one soon.

See you !

1 commentaire:

  1. Aw, water !

    I love the elemental, she's awesome.
    Her empty eyes make her look weird. She's strange, kinda scary and lost.
    And her right arm, half-made and dripping down <3

    Oh, and I love the colors of course. I always like when there is One color used in many variations.
    And the light...

    Well. Yeah, i like it ^^

    RépondreSupprimer